Our church had it's annual Halloween "Trunk or Treat" party tonight. It was with three other wards which makes it more fun for the kids with lots more games and friends and tons more trunks to gets treats from.
Kyle ran around like a fool all night with his friends and we barely saw him so no photos of the boy. Abbie and Daisy let us take a picture all spiffed up. Daisy pretty much hung out with her Daddy but Abbie loved going to each car for a treat and said after each one (and I mean each and every one) "Do we have to go home now?" I think because it was dark outside she was afraid we were going home. We went inside for games and she had fun bean bag tossing, dart throwing and getting a tattoo. We decided it was best to bypass the Spook Alley. Kyle won a cake in the cake walk. I volunteered to make a cake and used some pink frosting I'd been wanting to get rid of. Kyle, of course, picked a pink cake to bring home. So one goes out and ones comes back...just my luck.
All in all, it was a big hit. Abbie and Ruby can never do their posing in unison. The Butlers probably have a photo of Ruby with a big smile and Abbie looking off somewhere.
Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Halloween Party
at 8:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
It's so fun to have gotten to know you and I get to bump into you everywhere now! I love it! :) Your kiddos were very cute last night, score one for the Mom!
The girlies look very cute in their costumes! Have fun at Disneyland!
Very Cute Costumes!!! The girls look like they had fun and we will have to find out what Kyle dressed up as. We can't wait to see everyone when we pass through for Thanksgiving.
Post a Comment