Thursday, October 2, 2008

Little People

What makes Little People so stinkin fun? I'm not sure but I remember liking them when I was little and my girls total dig theirs as well. We have the LP Farm, the LP House, the LP Zoo and the LP Pet Shop and the girls love them all (each one was a gift by the way...thanks everyone!). Ruby was over this afternoon and she was so thrilled to find our LP bucket. She kept saying, "I've never seen these before!" - meaning our stash, not LP in general.

I've got my eye on the LP Halloween and Thanksgiving sets featured on the Fisher Price website. There are some fun ones for Christmas as well but we'll see if I pony up for Halloween and Thanksgiving first.

Too Much Little People

3 comments:

Lindsay Griffeth said...

I have very fond memories of little people. My favorite was the tree house. What I'd give to be able to have this stuff now.

It sounds like I need to invest in some LP toys for the Naters.

thebutlerfam said...

Looks like fun! Little People have been Ru's fav over the past month! We only have the farm and the garden... but I think Rubes might be asking Santa for a house this year... we'll see!

xoxonikandfam

Mamathom and Papathom said...

Such cute pictures of the kids. Thanks for the post. Luv u.