I'd be lying if I said we spent the weekend playing catch-up. Franky, we are so behind with so many things that I wouldn't even know where to begin. Luckily, this form of catch-up was way more fun....
I'd say that I have four friends from college that I truly attempt to keep in contact with and will care about for the rest of my life - Kelly Moore Williams, Christen Hanna, Amy Crouch and Tracy Keller Oxtoby. Lucky for me, Amy was in town for the weekend at a company retreat and Tripp and I got to spend about 90 minutes with her Saturday night catching up. It wasn't enough time to find out the intricacies of her life; what she was up to last week, what she will be doing next, but I do know the most important things...her family (two sisters and a mom - truly delightful people) are all well, her husband is healthy and doing well and they are still very much in love and that she is healthy and very happy (expecting a baby next year!). Amy is a really cool chick, someone a lot of people in college wanted to know and that I always felt blessed to count as a friend.
I don't get to see my college friends much at all. I guess that's what you get for going to school in Missouri. But I'm happy to say that even with our incredibly busy lives, I'll always feel blessed to have even 90 minutes to catch up with any of those women. Love you guys~
Oh ya, and I meant to take a photo - had a camera with me even - but in true Ali fashion totally forgot.
Sunday, October 12, 2008
Playing Catch-up
at 7:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
There's something about college friends that just rock. Glad you got to see one of yours!
Post a Comment