Nothing new, just some photos to share. Kyle's soccer practice recently moved from 6:00 to 5:15...great for getting the boys home earlier but horrible for dinner. We really try to eat together so I've been making dinner prior to practice, feeding Kyle, then packing up everything else and feeding the girls and Tripp at the park. Last night after dinner, Tripp put a squirmy Daisy in Kyle's soccer bag. Everyone thought she was so funny so we took a few photos of her adventure.
Of course Abbie had to get in on the action too. Yes, that is her tutu from ballet sticking out. She wants to wear her dance clothes all day on Monday and I'm tired of fighting her about it so she walks around town every Monday with a leotard and tutu on. It makes for an interesting day.
Nikki B. and I have been punching JAWS cards at Kyle's school Thursday mornings for the last few years. By the end of last year, with two squirmy girls, I'd had enough of the morning. This year, we are punching Tuesday at the kids lunch hour. One of us watches the girls while the other goes and takes over JAWS. We decided to have a mini-preschool that day for the girls since we have about 1 1/2 hours of time. Today was the first week of JAWS and my first week with the girls. We talked about and decorated the number one. Below are the girls working on decorating their ones.
This is Daisy wishing she was a big girl too.
Abbie has been participating in story time at the library since she was 6 months old. She was so excited to find that Ruby signed up for her same session this time! She has to sit right next to Ruby while playing the games and listening to the stories. Ruby may not want to sign up for story time again.

2 comments:
Nate loves to get in and out of suitcases and bags . . . so I'm sure Kyle's soccer bag was a hit.
Love the tutu and leotard on Mondays. Must see that one of these days.
I really miss the Henderson Library Story times, they were the best!
Also I love the tutu, we go through the same thing every Monday with Saige.
Post a Comment