That's right...Abbie's hair is finally long enough for pigtails. She is almost three but whatever. They are a little too small for ribbons still (I think) but a change of pace is nice. Remember the difference a bow made (check out Fro with A Bow if you need a refresher).
So today, the first day with big girl hair. Let's just hope I don't shoot my eye out with the super small elastics like Nikki did.
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
Piggies...We've Got Em!
at 11:46 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
How fun. When you get a chance, will you post a picture of her from the front with her piggies?
DARLING!
Abbie Girl is in good company...I didn't have enough hair for piggies until I was, oh, in pre-school, I think.
now if only she had a birthday pie to go along with the piggies....
I love those pigtails. She is a doll, no matter what the hairdo. Soon you will have bows to go with the piggies.
Post a Comment