My oldest friend Katie just had her baby girl, Madeline Grace. No, she isn't particularly old (although we both are starting to feel like it) she is just the friend I've had the longest...since 7th grade to be exact. I did the math recently when Sam posted something about her "Besties" being friends for so long and figured it has been over 22 years. Crazy.
I love this photo of Maddy. The cutest little smile and mohawk. She looks like she is snuggling under those covers. The smile makes me wonder if she is going to be less of the angel that her mom and I were in middle school/high school and more of the hell-raiser her dad was. Watch out Martin...this sweet, darling bundle of joy could be your payback for the Reno High reign of terror!
Tuesday, December 23, 2008
Welcome Madeline Grace
at 4:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
She is adorable! Tell Katie congrats for us.
Post a Comment