Tripp took Kyle and Abbie to see Madagascar 2 on Saturday afternoon. We had a ton going on this weekend but he wanted to squeeze in something specifically kid oriented. Abbie wanted to go see Cars but enjoyed it once she got there. Tripp said she was even able to eat the popcorn this time instead of covering her ears the entire show (I think she wore her hat the entire movie).
When Daisy and I picked them up, it was all smiles. Tripp was singing a song from a hippo and seriously belly laughing, Abbie loved the popcorn and the "Move it Move it" song and Kyle recited the movie back to me word for word. So I guess it was a hit.
Monday, December 22, 2008
Afternoon at the Movies
at 1:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
So glad they liked it. We are going Chritmas Eve.
I love your new header with that pic of Daisy. Seriously, that should be on a magazine cover. She is way too darling to not be famous! We got the snow too in St. George. Wasn't that a blast!
I loved that update. Can just picture Abbie with her hat on - and enjoying the popcorn. Sounds like you did not miss much with Kyle reciting the movie and Tripp singing to you. See you next week.
Post a Comment