Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Let it snow!

For those of you who don't live in Vegas, this is what it looked like this afternoon here. The snow keeps falling and we have at least another inch or so on the ground as I type (8 p.m.).

Kyle and his friend Ryan played soccer outside early in the afternoon but lost the ball and then got too cold. Later, he went down the neighbors driveway in the sled a few times but mostly has been marveling at the scene from indoors.

Abbie loved the snow. She stomped it, ate it and threw it. Tripp and Kyle were gone so I had Daisy out with me and it shortened Abbie's stay outside. She would have hung out there forever if I let her.

I heard at the store that it isn't supposed to stop until around 4 a.m. I guess when it snows here, it really snows. My co-worker Dana called it a "Winter Wonderland". For Vegas, I suppose you could call it that.

2 comments:

Patrick and Jennifer Thompson said...

Looks like loads of fun!!! We are definately going to miss playing in the snow this year.

Mamathom and Papathom said...

That is great, glad you are having fun with it. Wish you were here. We only have 16 inches, and I could barely see the tops of the little children's head as they got on the school bus this morning, in front of our house. We love it. Can't wait to see you in a couple weeks.