My friend Colette is putting together an online advent calendar for anyone/everyone to enjoy. We read the first one as part of our FHE tonight. I've added a button for it below the photo of Lulu on the far right. Take a look if you are interested.
As an FHE side-note, when I asked everyone to fold their arms for opening prayer, Daisy folded hers too and Kyle noticed and said something. I thought it was a fluke but if he wanted to think so I figured, "What's the harm." Closing prayer came and I asked everyone to fold their arms and Daisy did it again. I guess she officially knows how and when to fold her arms.
Monday, December 1, 2008
Advent Calendar
at 6:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
That is soooo cute. Those little ones learn fast. Thanks for sharing. Love you
Your little Daisy is adorable! What a sweetie! Thanks for the advent link. I'm enjoying it already!
Post a Comment