Today is my official due date and we don't have a baby yet. Dr. Newton is allowing me to wait until my appointment next Wednesday but if baby Thompson is still snuggling in the womb-rooom, she is going to induce.
Anyway, you will hear from us sometime within the next week. Have a good one!
Friday, November 30, 2007
No Baby Yet...
at 11:29 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I keep waiting for that phone call telling me you are either on your way to the hospital or need a ride! :) Can't wait to meet my new little neice or nephew.
Thank you for the update! I was thinking about you all day today wondering...
I told you I wouldn't call everyday...so now I've resorted to stalking online! Thanks for the update!
Ohhh...this is the part that just kills me! I can't wait to see the good news and welcome another member to the family!
I haven't had blog time lately with Jen in town and then Gary's brother and sister-in-law. I'm glad I haven't missed the news but hope it will come soon.
Post a Comment