Friday, November 9, 2007

First Day of School

Abbie started her first day of preschool this morning. She will being going for 45 minutes once a week until she hits three. I think at that point she gets to move into a bigger girl class.

She was the only kid with a backpack but she was probably the only kid with a 10 year old brother who wears one to school every day. She knows what this school thing is all about!

Anyway, she had fun learning about the letter F, coloring, making a project (she got introduced to scissors and glue), singing songs and having sharing time.

I apologize for the quality of the last two photos...they were taken with my phone. At least I was able to capture them!

3 comments:

Lindsay Griffeth said...

How fun! I didn't know they could start that young. I'm sure she loves it!

Tina said...

I'll bet she loves school and 45 minutes once a week is just great for that age. I love all her curly hair.

Laura & Paul said...

I can't belive how fast she is growing up. Too cute!