Monday, November 5, 2007

Big Girl Bed

Abbie is officially sleeping in her big girl bed. She made the change over the weekend. The nights have been going really well but she's had two rough nap times and one great nap time. It takes her awhile to fall asleep for her nap. She gets too excited about being in the big girl bed and being able to reach the blinds and open them (I may have to do something about that).

Luckily, she isn't trying to climb out of bed, which was my greatest fear. With the gate up and us placing her in the bed, I think she thinks of it as a crib situation. Kyle is so excited to have her finally sharing their room!

4 comments:

Patrick and Jennifer Thompson said...

It is hard to believe that she almost 2 and a big girl. They grow up way too fast.

Love, Jenn

Lindsay Griffeth said...

That is WONDERFUL! Good for her. I'm glad it hasn't been to difficult for you!

Alisha said...

Good idea to transition to the big girl bed before the baby comes. I remember how excited my girls were to graduate to the big bed so that their little brother/sister could take over the crib.

Tina said...

I'm glad Kyle is happy about sharing his room sometimes it doesn't go in that direction. She looks pretty happy in her big girl bed.