Daisy Elizabeth Thompson was born this morning at 9:48 a.m. She weighs 8 lbs. 2 oz. and is 20 inches long.
Daisy is named for her my favorite flower and Tripp's only sister. Tripp, Daisy and I hope to go home tomorrow sometime. We will post photos within the next few days.
Friday, December 7, 2007
It's a Girl!!!!!
at 5:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
YAHOOOOOOOO!!! I can't wait to meet her. Love her name.
Congrats on the latest addition to the family. Can't Wait to see some pictures.....and everyone soon. Happy Holidays!!!!
Congrats Ali & Tripp - such great news & what a sweet name.
Merry Christmas from Sydney!
Caz & Keith xx
I am SO VERY, VERY, EXCITED for your family - but most especially happy for Abbie !! She is so blessed to have a sister. Take nothing away from brotherly love !! I am honored to be a part of your daughter's/my niece's name. Quite suprised. Our LOVE to you ALL !!!
Post a Comment