Thursday, November 1, 2007

Halloween

I hope everyone had a wonderful Halloween. Ours was a busy one.

Tripp and I joined Kyle for his class party. It was fun hanging out with the kids for pizza, games and cookie decorating.

Samantha and Lindsay came over in the evening to take photos of the cousins in their costumes. These photos are courtesy of Lindsay. Sam took some as well but it could take me a little while to get my hands on them. I should have just uploaded them before she left.
Our little family went trick-or-treating for three hours. Both kids had a wonderful time but watching Abbie run up to each door with her brother was so fun. She was running so fast and waddling around in her chicken costume...if it wasn't dark I would have recorded it for the blog. She finally pooped out and rode around in her big red car watching everyone as Kyle ran from house to house. We ended the evening with a visit to Grandpa Marz who was handing out candy solo on his front porch. Both kids went to bed after 9 p.m. but I think this once it was worth it.

Next year we will have a third musketeer as part of the Halloween Party...can't wait!

2 comments:

Tina said...

Sounds like you had a ton of fun. Abbey looks so cute in her chicken costume, she has the cutes little round face and grin to match

CC said...

The chicken costume was a riot! As a mini-pi head you may want to think "LION" next year! ha!