My friend Colette sent me this cute photo she took at Ruby's party Saturday. I love it for a couple of reasons...
I think Ruby just looks so darling enjoying her big day as a 3 yr. old. She is so happy sandwiched between her friends riding on the carousel and has such a lovely smile.
Second, Abbie's reaction to Tommy. She really swooned over Tommy at the party. She has run into him a couple of time before but really took notice of him Saturday afternoon. She asked me all kinds of questions about him and his mom on the ride home. She was digging him big time.
Most of all, it is just a great action shot of three 3 yr. olds having fun together on a lovely Saturday afternoon. I hope when they are big kids at Bartlett they will all still enjoy sitting together on the bench at the GVR carousel. If not, at least I'll always have this marvelous photo.
Tuesday, March 31, 2009
Great Photo
at 9:29 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
That is a great photo! That's a fun place to have a party . . .
Post a Comment