As promised, we attended the SWNA's World Water Walk Day celebration this morning. As we were driving up, Abbie noticed what she though were bounce slides and other fun activities. She told us, "Mommy, Daddy, this is a walk party!" We answered that is was. Then she says, "This made all my dreams come true...like Cinderella." So, there you have it.
We listened to the YACs give their speeches then we were off. Abbie wanted to run and since this was truly more of a walk than our usual events she was really bobbing and weaving through the crowd. I had a lot of stops and starts trying to keep track of her.
I guess on a random Saturday morning, dreams really can come true.





3 comments:
I LOVED THAT POST. Dreams do come true for all of us - but I think children recognize it more than the adults do. Thanks for the reminder. LOVE YOU
Ali, please email me at hannachristen@yahoo.com....today if you can....
How cute is that?
Post a Comment