Dear Family, Hello from London, or rather south of London. Reading your letter to me made my day. Kyle, I knew you could do it, well done. Abbie, cute smile and I am happy for you, I am sure mommy is pleased as well. Daisy, congrats on your teeth. I hope this means mommy is getting a bit of a cranky break as well. Ali, thanks. It is tough being away from you all. Thanks for taking the time for me. 143, infinity 700. Daddy
That post was so precious and almost made me cry. Then when I read Daddy's response, I can't see to type my comment. ALI - YOU are the greatest - and sooooo supportive. It is not easy for any of you - but that sure helps. Thanks for being so wonderful. Love you.
5 comments:
Very cute. It's rough having dad away all of the time!
Dear Family,
Hello from London, or rather south of London. Reading your letter to me made my day. Kyle, I knew you could do it, well done. Abbie, cute smile and I am happy for you, I am sure mommy is pleased as well. Daisy, congrats on your teeth. I hope this means mommy is getting a bit of a cranky break as well. Ali, thanks. It is tough being away from you all. Thanks for taking the time for me.
143, infinity 700.
Daddy
That post was so precious and almost made me cry. Then when I read Daddy's response, I can't see to type my comment. ALI - YOU are the greatest - and sooooo supportive. It is not easy for any of you - but that sure helps. Thanks for being so wonderful. Love you.
That is the cutest post Ali. Your girls are getting so big and they are soooo cute.
Avery is a big time sesame street fan I am going to have to check out playtime with grover thanks for the idea.
Post a Comment