Monday, March 16, 2009

Princess Day

Abbie has the most darling dance teacher. I believe I've mentioned that both Lindsay and Samantha took dance from her when they were little along with half of Green Valley. If people don't take their daughters to Lori, they've heard about how cute she is.

I love that she allows the girls to love dance. This isnt' Ballet West but instead a chance for girls to love dancing without worrying about height, weight, what they wear or how talented they may or may not be.

Today was "Princess Day". She invited all the girls to dress like princesses and did special princess dances with princess music the entire hour. Really cute and fun.
Daisy wanted to dress like a princess too so I put her in her Minnie Mouse dress but forgot to snap a photo....poor Doodle.

Thanks to Nikki and Ruby for once again loaning us the Snow White dress. Abbie may never take it off.

3 comments:

Mamathom and Papathom said...

PRECIOUS, PRECIOUS, PRECIOUS. What more can I say. Thanks for sharing. Love you loads.

Lindsay Griffeth said...

Gotta love Lori. She is the best. I'll have to ask Sam what they'll do on Princess Day if she convinces me that Nate should be in Daisy's dance class. :)

Ali said...

The little boy who was in the class before dressed up as a knight....