Or more accurately, Daisy's got it. She had a slight cough last week so I took her in for some allergy medication and came home with breathing treatments, allergy meds and antibiotics for an ear infection.
This is what Daisy looks like three times a day. Usually, she is sitting in my lap (or squirming) watching Signing Time or Play With Me Sesame but at night I try to do it while she is sleeping.
We are all looking forward to Tuesday when Daisy will hopefully receive a clean bill of health and we can put all the meds away. RSV also equals house arrest and the girls are really tired of being home. I think even a trip to the grocery store would be welcome at this point. Tripp has been out of town and left again today so they are really tired of me as well.
All I can really say is that although this has been a real pain, I'm so grateful it isn't something more serious. Read the blog "Sweet Brin Brin" on my list and get a dose of how brutal sickness can really be. They are real troupers and are battling cancer like heroes. They help me remember that a little meds, breathing treatment and home arrest isn't so bad.
Sunday, March 8, 2009
RSV...We've Got It
at 2:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I am so sorry to hear about this. I sure hope she gets well soon. Know we love you all LOADS.
Oh drat! My fingers are crossed for Tues.
Post a Comment