With the birth of Daisy this holiday season, we haven't found the time to do all the holiday activities normally on the schedule. We did get the Christmas cards out and delivered gifts to our friends/neighbors and we spent several days with Kyle at school doing various holiday activities. We took the kids to see the Festival of Lights and spent a FHE night at the Magical Forest. Unfortunately, I just didn't get the time to bake and build the gingerbread house we decorate each year. I am particularly sad that we couldn't fit this in as my mom used to bake one for me every year to decorate and that is one of my favorite holiday memories.
Yesterday Tripp and Kyle went to the Las Vegas Bowl. UCLA and BYU played this year in a sold out stadium (thanks again for the tickets Tara!!!). I took Abbie & Daisy to her (Abbie's) friend Amelia's second birthday party. Abbie had a blast with Amelia, her sister Charlotte, and all of their cousins and friends (thanks for the invite Angie!!!!).
Sunday, December 23, 2007
Holiday Activities
This afternoon I baked and we decorated our holiday cookies. It was Abbie's first time and although she had a ton of fun, we had to take her straight up to the tub afterwards. We plan on visiting the Spring Mountain Preserve tomorrow for a short hike and some playtime for the kids before we head to Grandma & Grandpa Marz's for dinner. I'm sure we'll have Christmas morning photos to share within the next few days.
We wish you all the happiest of holidays!
Kyle decorating his multi-colored star
at 7:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
The cookies look sooo good I love sugar cookies. The magical forest that sounds pretty fun. It sounds like you still did a ton of things along with having a baby.
Post a Comment