This is baby Daisy at the hospital...looks similar to Abbie. After they finished cleaning her up the differences were dramatic. Although Daisy has Abbie's nose, cheeks and mouth, her eyes, forhead and hair is very different. I now have a big girl with a big fro and a little baby with crazy punk-rock hair. I'm not sure there is much I can do for either of the girls so they end up going around with unique hair.
We got home Saturday and have been settling in well. Kyle came home last night and was excited to see his newest little sister. Abbie was delighted to have Kyle home so all in all, everyone is happy.
The photos below are from our first Monday morning as a five person (plus two dog) family.
Sleeping through the morning chaos.

7 comments:
Those pictures are so cute! I love Abbie's "cheese" smile. I can't get enough of that!
Glad the Thompson clan is doing well...
Love the new family pics! Both kids look so proud of their brand-new sis!
We can hardly wait to see this little one!
She's gorgeous!
Congrats to you and Tripp. She's so cute and I just love all that hair. It's funny how even the dogs have to adjust. I hope your doing good and I'm so excited she's finally here.
Congratulations! We are excited for your family! What cute little girls! Take care of yourself and try to rest.
We love the pictures! Daisy is a very cute addition, can't wait to see everyone again.
Ali, what an adorable little family and such a beautiful new addition. I'm so excited for you. I'm glad that the kids love their new little sister.
Post a Comment