Friday, December 14, 2007

Fro with a Bow

My good friend Nikki refuses to acknowledge that Abbie has a Richard Simmons type afro. Even Lindsay had a discussion with her at Barnes & Noble awhile back about it. Nikki just won't give in.

Anyway, the cute plastic little girl barrets don't stay in Abbie's hair...it is too fine and Abbie likes to pull them out. Nikki thought that maybe special bows from Salt Lake would stay so she was so nice and ordered Abbie a couple with her last order for Lulu and Ruby. They work! Not only do they stay in Abbie's hair but she hasn't really tried to pull them out.
Thanks Nikki! Maybe the crossing guard at the kids' school will stop referring to Abbie as a boy now. Any ideas on what to do with Daisy's Pat Benatar "Love is a Battlefield" hairdo?

7 comments:

thebutlerfam said...

Let Daisy's hair run wild for awhile or she just might have enough hair for some teeny-tiny bows...i will send them your way!

I still stand by my "no" to Richard Simons and now my "no" to Pat Benatar look alikes!

Lindsay Griffeth said...

Sorry Nikki...Abbie has a fro. A cute fro, but it's still a fro. The bow is ADORABLE in her hair! I love it.

Alisha said...

It's good to hear that I am not the only one that has lamented at one point or another over what to do with my girl's hair! I do love the bow in Abbie's hair!

Tina said...

I love her curly hair and the bow is adorable and it is even better that she doesn't pull it out. Lulu and Ruby's I haven't heard of it. Is it a store or online thing?

Sammy said...

i think my favorite part was the title "fro with a bow"

Megan said...

Abbie is so cute! I love her hair...it gives her great character! Thank goodness for bows!

Laura & Paul said...

Her hair looks adorable with the bow! I love the fro!