Happy New Year everyone...we are spending NYE at home with the girls. Tripp is already sprawled out on the couch snoozing while a Law & Order re-run goes unwatched.
We brought in sushi from our favorite place which was a nice treat after 10 months of sushi-abstinence. Otherwise, it is business as usual at the Thompson house. I'm trying to keep myself awake for the last "official" feeding of the night.
We wish everyone a safe, happy and earth friendly new year. One of the best gifts (if not the best) I received for Christmas this year was a book with 1,001 tips on how to save the earth. I'll probably share some of my favorites over the next 12 months. Lots of love and peace in 2008...Tripp, Ali, Kyle, Abbie & Daisy.
Monday, December 31, 2007
Happy New Year!
at 10:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Was that book in your stocking?
Happy New Years to you guys, too! See you in a half hour!
Please do share! I love learning these little, practical tips.
Post a Comment