Tuesday, January 1, 2008

I bet you didn't know...


that I am a Missouri fan. Probably because I don't watch the games, follow the scores or talk about it, ever. I loved my four years at Mizzou and went to every football game while I was there but sometime after graduating from college and moving to Nevada I just didn't have the time to keep track of them anymore.

Missouri won their bowl game today and so I figured they deserved a space on our blog. They had a good season, almost making it to the national championship. Of course, I read about most of it online or on my college roommate/friend Christen's blog. I care about them whether they suck (as they usually do) or do well, as was the case this year. I just don't have the time or inclination to watch the games on TV. If we lived in Missouri, I'm certain Tripp and I would go to at least one game a year. Until then, thank goodness for newspapers, the internet and CC's blog. Congrats Mizzou!!!!!

2 comments:

Lindsay Griffeth said...

If I didn't know that you loved going to school in Missouri so much, I would never know you were a fan.

From the sounds of the post, it seems as if you and Tripp would like to end up in Missouri someday?

Tina said...

I hope they don't want to end up in Missouri that's too far. I knew you loved going to school there so it just makes sense you are a fan