Daisy has had some huge hair lately. This photo doesn't do justice to the fro she was sporting. It is much like when the girls return from the Butler's house after Nikki has been running her fingers through their hair for several hours...huge, frizzy and unmanageable. Except that she hadn't seen Nikki that day. Or any of the other days recently that her hair has taken on a life of it's own.
Daisy is pretty funny. She has a lot to say (not as much as Abbie, but who does) and I'm often surprised at what she wants to talk to me about or tell me about. She is still a little guy in so many ways but she is trying to be a big girl. Hopefully it won't happen too quickly...
Speaking of conversations with children...Abbie asked me the other day if Aladdin passes the Sacrament. I didn't know what to say so I just told her that Aladdin doesn't go to our church and she says, "I know mom (with a "Duh" in her voice), I mean in Agraba, where he lives. Does he pass the Sacrament in his church there, like Kyle?" I told her I guess he does. I'm wondering now if the Genie blesses it?
Sunday, May 16, 2010
This One's For Nikki....
at 7:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
hahahaha i love it. Love the hair and aladin passing the sacrament.
Out of the mouths of babes. Soooo sweet. Loved the update.
That is HILARIOUS!
Post a Comment