Saturday morning we met Tara and Jude at the Springs Preserve. It rained in Vegas all last week so getting outside was a lovely treat...not to mention the superior company.
There was lots and lots of time to snuggle Jude. He is so fun to love and snuggle. Tripp and I both had a wonderful time hanging out with him (and his Mama too!).
After some play in the SP park and on their huge lawn, we went upstairs for lunch at the Wolfgang Puck Cafe.
All in all, a wonderful morning. We plan to do it once a month or so. Here are some photos of the kids at play. Thanks to Lindsay, who pointed me in the right direction, I can now make collages and you won't have to scroll down through all the individual photos.
Monday, January 25, 2010
Saturday at the Springs Preserve
at 9:12 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Wow, those were some great shots. The collage is nice, but I did not mind to scroll to see our grandkids. Looked like quite a jump for Mr. Kyle. Love you guys. See you in a couple weeks.
that little jude is so cute! I think I need to meet him
Post a Comment