Friday, January 22, 2010

Overheard

This is a conversation that happened two nights ago:

Abbie: Daddy, I want someone fat to sleep with me.

Tripp: Someone fat, what do you mean?

Abbie: Well like you....or mommy.

I guess we know what she thinks about us.

This morning at around 4:15 a.m. Tripp hears noise in the girls rooms. Abbie has crawled down to the bottom bunk to sleep with Daisy. All seems fine except they continue to talk and argue for the next 30 minutes until Tripp tells Abbie to go back to sleep and Daisy comes in our bed and plays with our hair and eyes for the next hour and a half until we turn on Mickey Mouse for her. Not funny. Not even the first (and hopefully last) time.

2 comments:

Lindsay Griffeth said...

abbie's "fat" conversation is hilarious.

the waking up at 4:15 isn't so funny. :)

Mamathom and Papathom said...

THIS is all SOOOO FUNNY. I love those little ones.