Saturday, January 16, 2010

Metro Date

It took me a week but I'm finally getting around to posting the photos from our date last Saturday night with the Griffeths and the Hurds. We gathered at Metro and shoved 11 people plus a baby into a booth. Good fun (possibly not for the Metro Pizza staff).

It was so fun to see little Jude. He looks very different than the original photo I posted about 3 months ago. So big and round and delightful. Sadly, my kids were too beastly for me to hold him...next time.

Anyway, a good time was had by all. There was a time long, long ago that Tara and I saw each other practically every day (Scott too, for that matter. Sadly, I didn't know him well at the time). I don't miss the arrangement we were in but I do miss seeing her on a daily basis. Maybe someday they will build the Palacios compound near or in my neighborhood. Until then, I guess there is always the Metro on Trop.



0 comments: