We planted our fall garden this week. The girls and I had fun at the nursery picking out our plants and visiting the turtles and fish. Abbie even pulled her own wagon and filled it up with plants while Daisy rode in my wagon with her friend the tomato plant.
We have a variety of starter plants as well as seeds this fall. I've left a couple of plants from the spring including the basil, chives and pepper (it finally has peppers on it!).
We planted the following:
*Lettuce - a few varieties
*Spinach
*Tomato
*Peppermint
*Chives
*Green Onions
*Artichoke
*Lots of Pansies
Phase Two of our backyard remodeling moves into gear this week as we will put the finish coat on the flagstone, begin digging the trenches for the trees and garden area II and begin leveling the rest for sod.
Wednesday, October 14, 2009
Fall Garden
at 2:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Nate loved the nursery, too! We were there last week and he hauled the wagon full of goods all around for me.
One of these days I'll actually plant a garden!
Post a Comment