This week we tried an Asian inspired meal with Chicken Satay and Red Curry Peanut Sauce. To say it was a hit is an understatement. Everyone loved it. Tripp isn't a fan of the flavors of the far east or probably even Indian food for that matter but he even really liked it. Daisy ate a ton of chicken and sauce, as did Kyle.
I made a yummy cucumber salad as well. Again, a hit. Abbie ate a ton of brown rice and cucumbers so I was pleased with that.
All the recipes were courtesy of one of my very favorite recipe blogs Prudence Pennywise. You can check out the full recipes for Chicken Satay, the Red Curry Peanut Sauce and the Cucumber Salad here.
As for week three, sorry everyone but Tripp was in Brazil and Kyle had every activity known to man last week (soccer, Court of Honor, Greenspun Open House, you get the picture) so I just didn't get around to trying something new. I needed old standbys last week...
Tuesday, October 13, 2009
Cooking Group Week Four - Chicken Satay
at 2:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I will absolutely be visiting that blog, that looks delicious!!!
Post a Comment