Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Cooking Group Week Six - Lightly Fried Chicken

To Catch A Thief, is one of my favorite movies of all time. In this scene, Carrie Grant and Grace Kelly are driving through the French Riviera with a picnic lunch of cold chicken and beer. I've always liked the idea of driving through the French Riviera in a convertible with a basket in the back filled with cold chicken and in my case, some rootbeer. I think potato salad would be nice as well.


Anyway, the two boys in our house like KFC and I'm not a huge fan so when I came across this recipe for lightly fried chicken, I thought I would give it a whirl. It was very easy and everyone loved it. Abbie in particular ate a ton of chicken that night, which is unusual for her. I got it from my favorite online recipe gal, Prudence Pennywise. You can check out the recipe here.

And if you need a great movie, try To Catch a Thief. I'm certain Blockbuster online or Netflicks has it and we have a copy we'll happily loan out if you promise to return it.

0 comments: