Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Earth Day

"We do not inherit the earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children." Native American Proverb

Come on everyone, pick one more thing you can do today to help sustain our earth. As for me, I'm pushing ahead with my herb/vegetable garden on the side of the house that our charming neighbor claims will "...turn into a weed garden I will have to look at while I make my coffee." He doesn't have kids so I guess he doesn't care.

3 comments:

Mamathom and Papathom said...

Way to go Ali. We are plowing our garden today and getting ready to plant some veggies. Good reminder. Love you guys.

Sammy said...

your neighbor sounds pleasant.

Ali said...

He's a charmer. Hopefully he won't have his shirt on and will walk out of the house and start yelling at you so you can get the full effect.