5. Months after quitting the Gap, she still brings over a bag full of clothes much to the delight of my two small girls (especially the larger one...every single one of her favorite items is something Aunt Sam bought her).
4. When she comes over she gives 100% of her attention to playing potato head - with Daisy.
3. When she comes over she gives 100% of her attention to playing princesses - with Abbie.
2. For gifts she often gives rides on roller coasters - Kyle is anxiously awaiting his ride on the NY NY Coaster.
1. She can provide endless amusement and stories from Disneyland trips including, but not limited to, "Swamp Crotch", "Another Bite of Gumbo" and "Frozen Banana in the Honey I Shrunk The Theatre".
We really, really love our Aunt Ham!!!!!
Monday, May 4, 2009
Top Five Reasons Why We Love Aunt Ham
at 3:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Oh I feel so lucky to have a post dedicated to me. You definitely provived me the best children to be an aunt to! And for some reason I continually make poor decisions at disneyland for everyone to laugh at in the years to come... including myself
Tamara was just saying that "the coolest girl from the singles ward spoke to our YW".... I said "was her name Sam?" Sure enough!
man i love that someone out there thinks I'm pretty cool.
Post a Comment