Saturday, April 18, 2009

Doodle Decides to Walk



Daisy woke up today and decided to walk. I was fastening Abbie's sandles this morning on the way to Kyle's soccer game and he says to Daisy, "Daisy, come walk to me." And it was like she just decided, why not?, and she did. She just walked all the way over to Kyle. He and I sat there sort of stunded, not because we didn't think she could do it - quite the opposite - but because with so little fanfare or warning she just did. No tester steps or toddling about, just walked over to him.

We came home from soccer and she was been walking all over the house...like she has been doing it for years. What a turkey.

4 comments:

Lindsay Griffeth said...

Kids boggle my mind sometimes! Good for you, Daisy. Life is a lot easier on two feet!

Mamathom and Papathom said...

OH, I just loved that. I was laughing and clapping my hands as I watched the video. Thanks so much for keeping us updated this way. GOOD JOB DAISY. Love you all.

Tina said...

Yea Daisy! It just goes to show you they have a mind of their own.

Sammy said...

yeah for doodle!