Abbie told us she wanted to do the Macaroni tonight. We all sort of sat there then I realized she meant the Macarayna (not certain how you spell that)...you know, that crazy dance people were doing like 12 years ago. Kyle tried to teach it to her a few weeks ago. You saw the original Macaroni up top...below is the dance with Kyle's help.
Sunday, January 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
OHHH !!!!!! HOW CUTE !!!
It has been forever since I have checked out everybody's blogs. I have a lot to catch up on.
Love you guys!!!!
Well done you guys. Great to see you helping out your little sis Kyle. Love you guys.
pt
Man i used to love doing the macaroni!
That was SOOOO cute. Loved the big brother little sister "togetherness" Thanks for sharing.
That was so cute! Love the vid's!
Pretty cute and don't you love that you can capture it on video
Post a Comment