11 a.m. church is great. We had enough time to get up and get ready without being up at the crack of dawn but still had time after church for a rest (and blog update). Tripp snapped these photos before we sped out the door.
Tomorrow we start back into our routine. Tripp begins traveling again, Kyle is back in school, piano, scouts and basketball and I have work. Thankfully, Abbie doesn't get back into dance, storytime and school for two more weeks.
Sunday, January 4, 2009
I Heart 11 a.m. Church
at 3:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I was about to post about church time, too. I'm LOVING 9am. Loving it. SOOOO much better than 1:00.
The kiddos look cute in their church outfits.
Enjoy everyday because before you know it they will all be grown up. They are so cute love that first picture. I love 11 o'clock too but this year we have 9 and I have a hard time and it's just me.
How fun for Abbie, it is amazing how time really does fly by!! Saige was very excited to change classes today.
By the way: She loves her chalk board, I love the bags they are very handy when picking up just a couple things at the store.
Post a Comment