Friday, September 5, 2008

Soccer Season

It's soccer time again...
Kyle's never played fall soccer but after two successful spring seasons he decided to pass on baseball and football and get right back into soccer. He's been playing on a good team in that they are talented but also display good sportsmanship and are successful losers (which I'm finding is rare in childrens' sports - especially among the parents). The coaches are great and Kyle really gets on well with many of the players. He is in the goalie box again, which he really loves and has shown a talent for. We are impressed with his level of committment to this sport and this team. Far more serious and committed than to others sports he's tried (except basketball - too bad the kid is just so dang short!). We'd love to have anyone and everyone join us for his games. I'm listing the schedule below. All games are played at Anthem Hills Park.

Eagles Fall 2008 Schedule
9/6 - 2 p.m.
9/13 - 10 a.m.
9/20 - 12:40 p.m.
9/27 - 4:40 p.m.
10/4 - 7:20 p.m.
10/11 - 4:40 p.m.
10/18 - 4:40 p.m.
10/25 - 10 a.m.
11/8 - 12:40 a.m.

2 comments:

Lindsay Griffeth said...

We'll be at an October game since we're out of town for the rest of September. Good luck, Kyle!

Tina said...

Way to go Kyle Soccer is a great sport. Wish I lived close by I would come and watch.