Monday, September 15, 2008

Abberina Ballerina

Abbie had her first day of dance this morning and she loved it. Ms. Lori (Samantha's old dance teacher) was so kind to allow Abbie to start a few months shy of the mandatory 3 years. She even called Sam and told her that Abbie should come to class and she would take care of everything with the rec center staff!

Abbie asked me on the way to class if she was going to be like Angelina Ballerina from the Goodnight Show (her new favorite program). According to Ms. Lori, Abbie is on her way. She said that Abbie did a wonderful job and was definitely ready for dance class. She kept right up with the other girls...many of which have taken this class before. Abbie started the class with tap and ended with ballet. It was really, really cute. However, the room is not conducive to photos so this is probably the best we are going to get. She gets to be in a Christmas program in December for everyone who wants to check out her moves. I'm sure my dad can't wait!!!!

6 comments:

Lindsay Griffeth said...

Can I PLEASE come with you next Monday to witness this in person? I think the 3 year olds (or almost three year olds) are the cutest to watch.

I'm sure dad will be thrilled to learn that dance recitals are back in his life. :)

Ali said...

Sure. 11 a.m. at the Whitney Ranch Rec Center. Daisy will love having a playmate...

Mamathom and Papathom said...

She is a living doll and you can see is watching her teacher closely. She will be the bell of the ball in December.

Sammy said...

Next time I have a monday off I am so there. In just a year or so she can start to borrow my old costumes.

Ali said...

I will let her dress up in those at Aunt Sam's house. She can dress up and sing to her hearts content...we don't need any of that stuff over here!!!!

kh said...

DARLING!!!