That's right...the Doodle is on the move. You can't tell from the photo but I put her in an entirely different area of the room then came back to her pulling big kid toys out of the red bucket. Stinker. And for clarification, she doesn't crawl. Daisy has a big squishy tush and she likes to motor herself around on it. Whatever works I guess. Earlier this week I caught her over by the fireplace with a big chunk of tile cement in her mouth (we are getting ready to rework our fireplace). Yummy. Just in time for Halloween she has two teeth on the bottom that make her smile really something. She definitely gives the Jack-O-Lanterns a run for their money. She uses it a lot when I find her getting into something that she probably shouldn't (like the red bucket above).
Friday, September 19, 2008
On the move.....
at 4:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
How fun!!! Garrett and Daisy will have to get together and scoot all over the place.
Everthing will change now. She is so cute. And I love her name.
Daisy is a little doll and she looks so proud of her accomplishments. She will learn a lot from her big sister. Love you guys.
Go Daisy! Kendal was the same way. Never crawled, just scooted on her tush.
Nate is on my lap right now and he just saw the pictures of Reggie and Kramer and said "woof woof". He needs to come play with your doggies.
Post a Comment