Saturday, September 27, 2008

Happy Birthday Tripp!

Today is Tripp's birthday. A good friend called tonight and asked if him if the day was relaxing or low key...not quite. Poor guy had something of a "Crappy" birthday, reseeding and spreading manure on our lawn. He spent all day in the front yard. He had just enough time to shower before we headed out for Kyle's soccer game. After soccer, G&G Marz, Wes & Nate and Sam came over for Metro Pizza, cake and ice cream. The camera card isn't sinking with our computer so I'll have to post photos another time.

Everyone posts all kinds of fabulous things on their blog on their husbands birthdays so I'll skip the mush. Suffice it to say, Tripp proposed after we had been dating for five weeks. Some people thought I was crazy but I've never regretted it...not for even one second. He is the best husband, father and son ever. Period.

Happy Birthday Tripp.

3 comments:

Kristin said...

Ali -
I don't have your e-mail (I need to get it) but I wanted to say thanks for your comment today, that was exactly what I needed to hear right now. Sorry I have to tell you on a comment on your blog, but I wanted you to know. Thanks so much! And happy birthday to Tripp! Send me your e-mail to kristinltorres@gmail.com.

Love,
Kristin

Sammy said...

we are glad tripp is part of the family too! Happy birthday... glad I could be there to relieve you from guitar hero.

Mamathom and Papathom said...

That was a sweet post. We think he is pretty great, too. It sounds like he got to play guitar hero on his birthday, just like Kyle. Thanks for being a great wife to that hubby of yours. We love you all.