Tuesday, January 15, 2008

My baby got a haircut....


You might be looking at this photo thinking, "Am I crazy or does Abbie's hair look as crazy as ever?" You would be right...it was actually baby Daisy that got her first haircut.

Kyle had an appointment to get his hair cut last week and while we were there I asked Allison if she would trim off what was affectionately described as the "Mullet" (by Allison, not by me). She was happy to so now little Daisy is free of the jagged, Pat Benatar style hair in the back and looks more like a cute little girl. Abbie was the only one that didn't get a cut that day (in fact, she's never had her hair cut) and she cried and cried. I guess next time I take Kyle in, I'll have Allison see what she can do with the fro.

Thanks to The Lace Place in SLC, we now have a larger variety of bows to tame Abbie's fro and she even wore a headband to church on Sunday that Aunt Lindsay (I think?) gave her last year.

Not super easy to tell but Daisy rid herself of the crazy 80's hair (at least in the back) and is looking gooooood.

4 comments:

Lindsay Griffeth said...

I might agree with you that Abbie has a fro but I've never agreed to Daisy's 80's punk rock hair style.

I'll have to check out the new cut soon. Nate's still sportin' his bald spot.

Elizabeth said...

You had me going there for a minute ... I did think it was Abbie that got the haircut. Abbie is the cutest thing and her hair makes her that much more adorable. Just let it grow.
-Love to ALL !

Alisha said...

Your girls are so cute! Daisy looks a lot older than one month in the pictures. I have always said that if one of my newborns was born with a "different" hairdo, than I wouldn't hesitate to have it cut.

Tina said...

Daisy is darling. Zeke being a boy got his hair buzzed to get rid of the long stuff all around the bottom. Jen loves the lace place everytime she is in town she makes a stop there for all of her supplies to do bows.