Monday, January 7, 2008

One Month

Daisy is one month old today. I can't believe she was born a month ago...time flies! It seems like we just brought her home yesterday.

She is a sweet little girl and is beloved by her big sister. Kyle loves her a lot too but Abbie is more interactive and more fun to be around right now. I think Abbie will always hold a special place in Kyle's heart as she was his first sibling.

Daisy is very pretty in person but isn't the most photogenic of newborns. Couple that with a mom who isn't super great at picking up the camera and you end up with a baby that doesn't have a lot of photos yet. I'll try to do a better job in the future of taking her picture and posting it.

She still has crazy 80's hair and the poor little thing is getting through her baby acne right now. Everyone tells us that she looks like Kyle but she definitely has the Marz/Fisher nose and the same cheeks and lips Abbie had as a newborn.

I hope to remember to pull out my cards each month to post a photo of our growing baby girl.

4 comments:

thebutlerfam said...

Daisy is beautiful in person and pictures! Happy ONE MONTH little miss Daisy! xoxothe butlers

Lindsay Griffeth said...

Oh wow! I can't believe she's already one month old. She's a beautiful little girl and we're excited to watch her grow up!

Tina said...

Time flies all to quickly. She is so adorable those little cheeks just want to be kissed. Looks like you might have one with straight hair and one with curly and when they are older they will wish they had the one they don't. Keep posting the pictures!

Wesley Gormus, III said...

well ali, i don't think my blog would be very family friendly if i posted everything, ha ha ha. By the way, Daisy is very cute!!