Saturday, January 19, 2008

A Brunch for Daisy

Daisy had her very first brunch today. My sisters and two good friends organized a small breakfast in honor of the little one. It was perfect...just half-a-dozen good friends hanging out and eating yummy food. They were all kind and brought gifts, eventhough I asked them not to. Daisy is lucky to have them in her life as I don't buy her anything new but believe in the "hand-me-down" policy.

Thanks Lindsay, Sam, Tara & Kristen for putting together such a lovely morning for all of us.


Daisy and Nikki

Daisy and Auntie Tara

5 comments:

Lindsay Griffeth said...

You are welcome! It was a great morning and it was fun visiting with everyone.

Tina said...

You are lucky to have such great sisters and friends.

kh said...

My pleasure! It was an honor.

thebutlerfam said...

I wouldn't have missed it for the world!

xoxonik

CC said...

Darling pictures...love the new background too. I'm going to have to do some redecorating on the blog apparently....trying to keep up with the Thompsons.

BTW...I'm bitter about the comment of my organization. I'm a regular old Martha Stewart on cleanliness these days. I just can't find a few things. ha!