It's been a long week (the first of many) without Tripp. By the end of the week the girls especially are done with me and my nerves are starting to get frazzled as well. Spending long portions of those Fridays at home is a recipe for disaster so we headed for the Discovery Museum. Lucky for me Lindsay has a membership as well and is usually up for going. It gives the girls someone else to talk to for even a couple of hours.
Here are some photos of our morning adventure....
Friday, April 9, 2010
Museum Friday
at 5:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Thanks for calling to invite us. It's more fun for Nate to have his cousins there, for sure! He talked about them all day long.
If you are flying solo next week, so am I. I'd love for the girls to come over one morning - it gives Nate someone to hang out with other than me, too!
Maybe one of these days I can get in on museum friday :)
Post a Comment