Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Meal Planning Wednesday

Doesn't have quite the same ring as "Meal Planning Monday" but I do my shopping on either Wednesday or Thursday. Again, this post isn't for many, or probably most, of you. But if my kids look back someday and are able to use it for their families, than I'd say it will be worth it.


Wednesday: Spaghetti

Thursday: French Dip Sandwich & Green Salad

Friday: Leftovers

Saturday: Chicken Enchiladas, Refried Beans & Green Salad

Sunday: Carne Asada & Refried Beans

Monday: Chicken Noodle Soup

Tuesday: Leftovers

I will probably try to fit in some lemon bars this week as well. We are on candy overload still so maybe something fresh baked with distract the kids long enough for me to toss some of the Easter candy.

2 comments:

Lindsay Griffeth said...

Keep the meal planning Wednesdays coming. Can you send over your chicken enchilada recipe?

Ali said...

I got it off the Everyday Food blog. It's one of the links on the right. Check April 1st for the recipe...