Abbie recently fell in love with the Hannah Montana movie. She wanted to sing the songs and dance the dances all the time. I looked into getting a copy of the CD at the library (our favorite place to borrow music) but was number twenty-something on the list. Plan B.
I emailed four friends that I thought might have it. Before noon the following day I had one friend offer to loan us one, another friend drop her copy off and yet another drop off a burned copy for us. Thanks everyone! Abbie has been listening to both copies (one in the house and one in the car) non-stop ever since. Although I'm sure I will tire of it soon, it has been a nice break from Cinderella, Snow White, Beauty and the Beast, Aladdin and Aladdin King of Thieves (our usual library CDs).
It was about time to turn in the movie so we said "Goodbye" today and traded it in for "Barbie and the Twelve Dancing Princesses". Not much of an improvement but any small change is welcome.
Saturday, September 19, 2009
What we listen to...
at 7:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
She is a total little GIRL! Holy cow, I love it. I agree, almost any change is welcome around here, too.
You will have the songs memorized soon! We listened to it all summer with our travels. It's actually a great cd!
She would fit right in at our house. I actually just got tickets for Amaya ad I to see her in concert. I can't believe i did it I am turning into one of those crazy moms.
Post a Comment