Sunday, August 2, 2009

"Oh Crack!"

That's what Abbie said to Tripp a day or two ago when she walked out of Grandma Sandy's house after I told her something she didn't want to hear. Tripp thinks she overheard someone (Kyle perhaps, or possibly Aunt Sam....) saying "Oh Crap!" and since she doesn't know what crap is but does know what a crack is thought that is what she heard. She repeats everything she hears...it could be days, weeks or maybe months later but rest assured it will reappear so watch what you say around our the sponge. She could divulge some of your secrets...

She amused the entire girls bathroom today at the rest stop in Beatty with her lively discussion on "Privates" with me in the bathroom stall. A full post about our trip to Reno later this week....

4 comments:

Colette said...

So funny... Hailey once said that I "crapped on the whip" to get the kids to do their jobs. Maybe they should get together and swap words! :)

PS - Thanks for the note. You are incredibly thoughtful! I had a great time too!

Patrick and Jennifer Thompson said...

We have had several moments like that with Saige. Patrick and I are definately learning to hold our tongues.

Kristin said...

Hahaha, that's so funny, I love stories like that.

Sammy said...

it was probably me