Abbie's friend Ruby wears her hair in pigtails a lot. When Abbie plays at Ruby's house they dress up (well, Abbie really does that anywhere) and Nikki puts her hair in this half-pigtail situation. I call it "Crazy Hair" because the aftermath of it with a curly haired girl is quite insane. For the record, the curls don't bounce back. At that point they are sort-of straigtened out and don't match the rest of her hair and don't really work into a clip anymore.
Anyway, Abbie loves it and asks for pigtails like at Ruby's house all the time. I've done my best to avoid them because I didn't think her hair was long enough for full pig tails yet. However, this morning she really laid it on thick and I have to wash her hair tonight and I thought the curls just might be long enough. So this is what we got. She's a little bummed that we don't have ribbons to match the red outfit but I'll visit the super ribbon store in SLC this summer and get us hooked up.
Nikki, you've created a monster....

4 comments:
Not a monster - but another part of her personality coming thru. She is a doll. Thanks for the update. Love you
I love the pig tails. Maybe on hair washing days she can have them. :)
its better than wanting a daughter who only wanted a french braid and their mom couldn't do it. Oh wait that was me. And I had to have a seven year old friend come over and do my hair for me
a darling monster...
Post a Comment