We had one of the craziest weeks ever for the Thompson family. There were just so many things packed into a few short days that we barely had time to breath. I didn't take one photo. I grabbed these off Sam's blog. Once again, thank goodness for sisters with cameras. There were professional photos taken of both Kyle and Abbie and once I get them maybe I'll slap them on the blog...we'll see. Here is our week in review.
Saturday: Kyle's soccer tournament - two games in 5 hours. Abbie's dress rehearsal for the big spring dance show. Swimming at Grandma & Papa's house.
Sunday: Tripp feels like he is going to die. Makes his way to urgent care and gets two shots and more antibiotics for a sinus infection that won't go away.
Monday: Last practice before the big recital.
Tuesday: Kyle's 5th grade dance.
Wednesday: MamaThom & PapaThom arrive. Kyle's 5th Grade Promotion. Abbie's spring dance recital. Both at the same time.
Thursday: Kyle's 5th grade "Goodbye" breakfast and yearbook signing party. Kyle's end of year soccer party (swimming party - of course).
Friday: Tripp heads to the doctor again for yet another shot and more antibiotics to cure the sinus infection that just won't quit. Our friend's official Air Force retirement ceremony/party.
Saturday: Tripp finishing the fireplace. Ali and girls catching up on all the errands we didn't get to the previous week (grocery stores, library, laundry, etc.). Our night to clean the church building.
Tripp has to teach EQ tomorrow but thank goodness Sunday is a day of rest. We've had so much fun but our family could use a break.
Saturday, June 6, 2009
One Insane Week
at 1:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Mom's are the busiest people on the planet with the most important clients and it sounds like you had a full week. Did Sam actually dance in the receital?
Abbie is a little princess and looked so adorable in her new outfit. We were so glad we could be part of Kyle's promotion. Love you all and hope you have and will get some rest.
Oh I was glad I could be there for abbie's first and I am sure we will have many more years of dance recitals to come. She did so good I loved it. And yes aunt tina I sure did dance... this is the second year in a row I have gotten suckered into getting up on that stage once again.
Post a Comment