Kyle's first science fair was last week. He worked really hard on his project for several weeks and unlike many of his fellow students, he wasn't up late the night before finishing it up. In fact, (with the help of his parents) he followed the teacher's suggested timeline and finished the project the weekend prior.
Kyle was pretty bummed that the younger Bartlett students didn't ask him any questions during the fair and couldn't understand why they might not find paper airplanes as interesting as he did but I can happily report that now, almost a full week later, he is finally over it and thinking about the next science fair.
We were really proud of the work he did on his project. It was truly his work and his best work. He put in a lot of effort and I think there is a huge sigh of relief for him now that it is over.
Wednesday, February 18, 2009
The Science Fair
at 7:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Good job, Kyle! I think paper airplanes are pretty cool. :)
What a SWEET project!
Post a Comment